Testimonies & Results from the Work
- "I'm just writing you these lines to say thank you, not just for the nice card and words that you wrote me, but also for your faith You not only take time to bring us The Word of God, but also encourage us through mail, and that's a plus brother, thank you." J.M.
- "Thank you for allowing me to participate, it was fun and a priceless time of experience God bless you all and thank God for you being faithful in the love and work of Christ, the word teaches about not forgetting "Prisoners" " J.B.
- "I am so honored to have a faithful Brother like you who takes the time to come and fellowship with us and not just that, you also take time out of your busy schedule to write to us. There are so many inmates in here who never receive any mail and I know how it feels when the mail is passed out and there is no mail for me. It feels like your heart is weeping inside but when I think about the love of God in my life, all my tears in my heart are wiped dry." L.F
- "I am writing you to say first and foremost thank you. I'm saying thank you for your commitment to your prison ministries. The dedication you have, gives me hope for my future. I truly enjoy attending your Bible study and frequently find myself anticipating you and the sisters coming again. It means a lot to me " J.G.
- "The storm is over Brother. It's time to become what God intended me to be . If I win my mind I win the war." F.P
- "God bless you Brother Winston for doing what you do with brothers like myself while we're in jail with the Prison Ministry. It's one thing, to have good brothers and study the word, but to have you come in and allow us to have the opportunity to worship the way you do is a blessing " J.D.
- " My family has been restored to me, Praise God, but what I desire more than anything (besides my relationship with God) is my Education. I have a desire to help youth and families. I want to teach, even here there are many men who cannot read, nor write God has used you mightily and created you as an example for young believers as myself " K.S.